1666 Alton Street
Aurora CO, 80010
$235.00 per sqft
Built in 1973
Visit 1666Alton.com for more details. The Westcott Apartments are a total of 23 units, consisting of two buildings: 9108 E 17th and 1666 Alton Street. This turn-key investment consists of mainly two-bedroom units. All units have been updated and both buildings are currently fully occupied with strong leases in place. Building is mostly stabilized but offers some value-add potential! Each unit is individually metered for electricity. The owner pays for water, sewer, trash and gas. The Alton Street Apartments is a three story "L" shaped brick building with a great unit mix of 2 one bedroom units, and 20 two bedroom units and 1 three bedroom unit. Located just minutes away from the CU Medical Center Campus and popular shopping and dining from the Stanley Marketplace and new development along the Montview Blvd corridor.
C class/working class rental apartment homes will be in high demand near the new developments of A class buildings surrounding the Stanley Marketplace Center that offers premium eateries, shopping and wellness services. In addition, just minutes away is the new development of the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus, University of Colorado Hospital, Children's Hospital of Colorado, the Veteran's Affairs Hospital and the site of the developing Fitzsimons Innovation Community, a 125-acre bioscience park for a variety of biomedical research companies. As the medical campus continues its growth, employment in the area will only increase, making employees there and supporting businesses very likely to reach out into the surrounding area for rentals.
August 18, 2023
February 16, 2024
1666 Alton Street
Aurora CO, 80010
Corner Lot, Cul-De-Sac
Other Property Details
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2024 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 1:28 AM UTC, 2/16/2024