5821 S Watson Circle
Littleton CO, 80123
$610.51 per sqft
Built in 2023
Brand New ranch style residence in the prestigious Columbine Country Club Community and Littleton School District. Large lot nestled on a cul-d-sac, perfect for a young active family or a couple wishing to downsize. Walking distance to both restaurants and shops in Downtown Littleton and easy access to the Platt River Trail. This remarkable home embodies the perfect harmony between modern comfort and country living. As you approach the property, you will be captivated by its charming exterior featuring a combination of stone and stucco and large windows that flood the home with abundant natural light. Step inside the front door and be greeted by an open-concept floor plan designed to maximize space and create welcoming ambience. The main living area boasts soaring ceilings, expansive windows and a cozy fireplace. The gourmet kitchen is a chefs dream, showcasing state of the art stainless appliances, custom cabinetry, quartz countertops and a spacious center island along with a coffee bar. The adjacent dining area offers an ideal space for family gatherings or dinner parties with friends, complete with a wet bar. Retreat to the luxurious primary suite located on the main level and indulge in a private oasis. The suite features a spacious bedroom, vaulted ceilings and a walk-in closet along with a spa-like ensuite bathroom complete with a soaking tub, a walk in shower, dual vanities and a water closet. Additionally there are two generously sized bedrooms on the main level, each with a bathroom. The rare 4 car oversized garage allows additional space for a golf cart or storage and a hobby room and the home features a year round sunroom. Seller has plans for a prospective basement which could include 2 additional bedrooms, a bathroom, gym and large seating area. Property features golf cart access from the property to Columbine Country Club. For additional Columbine Country Club information see www.columbinecc.com, social memberships are immediately available.
November 15, 2023
February 21, 2024
5821 S Watson Circle
Littleton CO, 80123
Breakfast Nook, Five Piece Bath, High Ceilings, Open Floorplan, Primary Suite, Smoke Free, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
Bar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator
Family Room, Gas
Forced Air, Natural Gas
Private Yard, Rain Gutters
Corner Lot, Landscaped, Sprinklers In Front, Sprinklers In Rear
Other Property Details
Buyer Agency Compensation
1. This publication is designed to provide information regarding the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
2. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
3. PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
4. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
5. Equal Housing Opportunity - see logo above.
6. © 2020 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA 7. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.
©2024 REColorado. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 1:09 AM UTC, 2/21/2024